Browser Preview stopped working

Hello, everyone. I currently use Bubble and decided to check out Wappler. I started using Wappler two days ago and I’ve been using the tutorial which has been very helpful.

Everything was going fine until I got to the Server Connect part of the lesson where I was just clicking around following the lesson. Now, when I click on “Open in Browser”, the pages don’t load and this is what I see:

I haven’t changed anything on the Target side / hosting side so I can’t figure out what the issue is.

When I created a new project, the “Open in Browser” worked fine and I could preview my apps in the browser. However, I would like to figure out how to resolve the issue with the first project where I can no longer preview the app. That way, I don’t get stuck if it repeats itself after I’ve committed so much time and effort in building something on Wappler.

Thank you.

Community Page
Last updated: