Working with JSON API, manipulating data and display with repeater (Open Trivia DB)

I am trying to build a quiz website using Open Trivia DB API. Example,

The URL will give you a set of questions, with the correct and wrong answers for each of them. Before I display the options to the viewers, I need to combine the wrong and correct answers, and shuffle it up. So far, I can display all the options but I don’t think it is the right way to do it. I put two rows in a flex column, and I size one row 75% for wrong answers and the other 25% for right answers. But the right answer will always be the first (or the last, depending on my layout).

So how do I go about with something like that, and displaying the options with Repeater?

Is there a way I can create my own array variable inside the outer repeater, and use that new variable with repeater to display the options?

Checkout my screenshots and example JSON

Community Page
Last updated: